This Week At Russell Mill
June 24th – 30th
There will be swim practices Monday and Tuesday this week at the normal practice times
Thursday, June 28th there will be a meeting for parents who have children participating on the swim team. This meeting will be held twice once at 10:00am and once at 6:00pm – if your child is participating on the swim team, please plan to attend this meeting at the time which is most convenient for you.
Tennis A and B team practices will begin this week.
All Lessons begin on Wednesday, June 27th. Please check your confirmation or the RMSTC website for times.
This is a reminder that activity sign ups for lessons and teams is still open.
Please click on the link below to get the detailed activity sign up information.
2nd lesson requests – We will be evaluating your requests for a 2nd day of lessons and will contact members to inform them of their status over the next couple days.
If you have a balance due your account has been made inactive. We will activate as soon as we receive your payment. Please email Christine Sylva, at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Please visit the website to volunteer for any of our events: http://russellmill.com/members-corner/
- Back by popular demand is our Tie Dye Event! Once again this event will be held on 2 days For the Monday, July 16th and Tuesday, July 17th; look for sign up information soon.
Member Check-in Procedures – All members should have received an email explaining the new procedures that our greeters will be using to check in members and their guests. The highlights of the email are below:
- All members must stop at the greeter station to check in. If not greeter is on duty, please pay guest fees in the office.
- Effective immediately, all members should be prepared to present photo ID when entering the club. As our greeters get to know you this may not be necessary.
- Guests will not be allowed into the club without a member escorting them, and must exit the club when the member leaves.
- If your guest is arriving after you, please plan to meet them at the gate. Your guest may be asked to call you to meet them.
Trash – We ask that families clean up after themselves. We have several trash barrels placed throughout the club that are emptied regularly. We find trash left behind on picnic tables, stashed under chairs or just left in the various play areas. Please help us keep the club clean by ensuring that your trash is placed in the proper receptacle.
Umbrellas – Please do not attempt to move the umbrellas or remove them from their bases. If you notice that the umbrella is not secured in the base, please inform the manager on duty. Please help us by closing your umbrella when you are finished using it. This will help extend the lifespan of the umbrellas, as the wind puts quite a bit of stress on them.
Who should I contact for more information?
General Inquiries – Andy Shupe, General Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim Inquiries – Craig Vitale, Assistant Manager and Head Swim Coach at: email@example.com
Tennis Inquiries – Chris Andros, Head Tennis Coach at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Inquiries – Helaine Kaplan, Clerk at: email@example.com