This Week At Russell Mill
Congratulations to our Swim Team!
2018 Summer Aquatic League Champions!!!!
SWIM DIVE & TENNIS BANQUET
Thank you to all volunteers that helped with the Swim/Dive/Tennis Banquet yesterday! Your efforts yesterday and throughout the season helped create enjoyable memories for our team members!
Our banquet gifts for all team members were scheduled for (guaranteed) delivery before the banquet. The company we dealt with had a production issue and was unable to meet this deadline. We have been told that we should have them by the end of this week. As soon as they arrive we will send out a communication to that people can come pick them up. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Lessons End This Week
Swim, Dive and Tennis lessons will end on Friday, August 17th.
- Swim Lessons – Make every effort to attend this week, as your instructors will be making final Pass/Fail determinations.
- Tennis – There is no B Team on Friday, 8/17
Staff Appreciation Cookout – Tuesday, August 14th
Club Closes at 7:00 PM
The club will be closing at 7:00 PM as the Board of Directors hosts a cookout for the staff. Please plan accordingly.
Opt into our new text reminders:
Download the Remind app
You can download the app Remind for full graphics, however you will still receive text message reminders with event information.
Text 81010 to @43fkc7
JAZZ NIGHT – Friday August 17th 7-10PM
Come enjoy a night on Jazz on the deck. Please bring an appetizer to share.
Member Check-in Procedures – All members should have received an email explaining the new procedures that our greeters will be using to check in members and their guests. The highlights of the email are below:
- All members must stop at the greeter station to check in. If not greeter is on duty, please pay guest fees in the office.
- Effective immediately, all members should be prepared to present photo ID when entering the club. As our greeters get to know you this may not be necessary.
- Guests will not be allowed into the club without a member escorting them, and must exit the club when the member leaves.
- If your guest is arriving after you, please plan to meet them at the gate. Your guest may be asked to call you to meet them.
Trash – We ask that families clean up after themselves. We have several trash barrels placed throughout the club that are emptied regularly. We find trash left behind on picnic tables, stashed under chairs or just left in the various play areas. Please help us keep the club clean by ensuring that your trash is placed in the proper receptacle.
Entering and Exiting the Club – MAJOR SAFETY CONCERN
We have had a few near accidents in the last week. PLEASE, BE AWARE OF THE PROPER ENTRANCE TO THE CLUB. MAKE YOUR GUESTS AWARE. The driveway closest to the clubhouse is the entrance. The driveway closest to the dumpster is the exit. Please inform your guests of this before their arrival.
Who should I contact for more information?
Operational Questions – Andy Shupe, General Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim Questions – Craig Vitale, Assistant Manager and Head Swim Coach at: email@example.com
Tennis Questions – Chris Andros, Head Tennis Coach at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Questions – Helaine Kaplan, Clerk at: email@example.com