This Week At Russell Mill
July 1 – July 7
Monday, July 1st there will be a meeting for parents who have children participating on the swim team. This meeting will be held twice once at 10:00am and once at 6:00pm – if your child is participating on the swim team, please plan to attend this meeting at the time which is most convenient for you.
Boys A Team this week
Tuesday, July 3 1:30 vs Chelmsford S&T
Thursday, July 5 1:30 away @ Wedgewood
There are no lessons on Wednesday, July 4th. The club will be open from 12-8
This is a reminder that activity sign ups for lessons and teams is still open. The online signup feature has been disabled. Signups must be completed in the office at this time.
Please click on the link below to get the detailed activity sign up information.
If you have a balance due your account has been made inactive. We will activate as soon as we receive your payment. Please email Christine Sylva, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Team Apparel has arrived. Pick up is during team practices and lessons otherwise check with manager on duty in the the office.
- Please visit the website to volunteer for any of our events: http://russellmill.com/members-corner/
- Back by popular demand is our Tie Dye Event! Once again this event will be held on 2 days For the Monday, July 16th and Tuesday, July 17th; look for sign up information soon.
Ladies Paint Night, Saturday, July 14th at 5pm
use the link below to register
Join us on the clubhouse deck for Ladies Paint Night. The staff from www.jjartworks.com/ will be on hand to help with our creative masterpieces! Bring your favorite beverage and some food to share! More info on price and sign up details to come.
Glass – Glass is not allowed on the pool deck. We have plastic cups in the office if you forget yours. Broken glass that gets in the pool is a serious situation that at minimum results in closure of the pool for multiple hours to ensure proper removal.
Supervision of Children at Russell Mill
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult while at the club
- The baby pool is for children under 6. All children in the baby pool MUST be accompanied by an adult inside the baby pool area.
- Children under 5 should be accompanied to the bathroom. This helps minimize the issues that can arise during a busy day.
Tennis Court Lights:
The tennis court lights have 2 options: On/Off or a timed session. Please make sure that if you are using the courts after hours that you ensure you either turn the lights off before you leave, or you set the timer to 1 hour. Last night the lights were still on at 3:30 AM. Out of respect for our neighbors (and staff, who have to drive down at 3:30 AM to turn them off) please make sure that you have taken care of the lights before you leave. If you would like a demonstration of the proper operation, please stop by the office.
Member Check-in Procedures – All members should have received an email explaining the new procedures that our greeters will be using to check in members and their guests. The highlights of the email are below:
- All members must stop at the greeter station to check in. If not greeter is on duty, please pay guest fees in the office.
- Effective immediately, all members should be prepared to present photo ID when entering the club. As our greeters get to know you this may not be necessary.
- Guests will not be allowed into the club without a member escorting them, and must exit the club when the member leaves.
- If your guest is arriving after you, please plan to meet them at the gate. Your guest may be asked to call you to meet them.
Trash – We ask that families clean up after themselves. We have several trash barrels placed throughout the club that are emptied regularly. We find trash left behind on picnic tables, stashed under chairs or just left in the various play areas. Please help us keep the club clean by ensuring that your trash is placed in the proper receptacle.
Entering and Exiting the Club –
The driveway closest to the clubhouse is the entrance. The driveway closest to the dumpster is the exit. Please inform your guests of this before their arrival.
Umbrellas – Please do not attempt to move the umbrellas or remove them from their bases. If you notice that the umbrella is not secured in the base, please inform the manager on duty. Please help us by closing your umbrella when you are finished using it. This will help extend the lifespan of the umbrellas, as the wind puts quite a bit of stress on them. Several have broken already this year.
Who should I contact for more information?
Operational Questions – Andy Shupe, General Manager at: email@example.com
Swim Questions – Craig Vitale, Assistant Manager and Head Swim Coach at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennis Questions – Chris Andros, Head Tennis Coach at: email@example.com
Membership Questions – Helaine Kaplan, Clerk at: firstname.lastname@example.org